Site Information

Categories

Free Ground Shipping on all U.S. Online Orders Over $100 Ground Shipping on all U.S. Online Orders Over $100

 Loading... Please wait...

Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Product Description

Winchester 1873 .32-20 caliber antique rifle. Manufactured approximately 1887. Bore has worn rifling and is dark in the grooves. Gun has about 90% blue. The other 10% of the finish is the magazine tube being a blue-brown and small areas of patina mixing in with the blue. Stocks are very good with no cracks or chips.

Price:
$3,295.00
Item Number:
W5702
Weight:
0.00 LBS
Availability:
1


Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702)

Click to zoom



Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Winchester 1873 .32-20 (W5702) to your wish list.